Deposits are accepted after a litter is born and telephone contact has been made. Deposits can be made two ways:
1. By mailing a check ($200), if puppy is under 6 weeks old.
2. Thru Pay Pal ($206), which is a secure payment method and allows you to use credit cards if you so chose. You will have to pay a 3% processing fee. Pay Pal transactions must be made in the same name as the person buying the puppy or I will not accept the payment.
Deposits are non refundable unless, when you come to pick up your puppy you are not satisfied with the puppy.Please think this purchase thru before placing a deposit.!
Placing a deposit when a litter is born holds a puppy for you. I allow people to pick their puppies in the order that I receive deposits. You do not have to pick your puppy till 6 weeks old. If you wish to come out and pick your puppy, you may do so only if you can come out the weekend before they are ready to leave. We do not allow anyone to see the puppies until they are 6 weeks old and have had their first puppy shot. Puppies can go into their new homes the weekend after they turn 8 weeks old.
This is Daisy (St.Bernard) and her new little brother Buford.
We require the following of you after purchasing a puppy:
1. Make a vet appointment with in 3 working days for your puppy to get a puppy wellness check. Mail us a health certificate from that appointment.
2. All of our puppies are on NuVet Vitamins and
we require that you keep them on NuVet vitamins for at
least one year.
3. Have your puppy spayed/neutered by 7 months
old and mail us a spay/neuter certificate.
4. And the most important: Give your puppy all the
love and attention it needs to grow into a happy, well
mannered, healthy dog. We expect our puppies to be
treated and cared for the same as a child in the family.
Final Payment is made when picking up your puppy.
If puppy is being shipped, final payment and signed contract is due a week before puppy is to be shipped.
We do not accept personal checks or credit cards at time of pick up. If you come with a personal check or credit card, you will be leaving with out a puppy. No exceptions!!! Cash, Money Order or certified check (made out to Tina Rineer) is accepted at time of pick up. All payments and paperwork must be in the same person/family name. We must collect 6% sales tax unless the puppy is being shipped.